钓鱼仔 发表于 2012-6-22 19:39
" R; t6 s' X) W  e- ?$ H. G( `
甘开心嘎?
关注微信公众号《神采飞扬网》,即可获取最新回复通知!
发表于 2012-6-25 17:12:01 | 显示全部楼层
{:104:}很喜欢的一首歌* M( v; R* U" Y, E6 V- z( Y
) `- S. A( X* l! `& a3 v3 V3 g
听听这首也不错哦~6 @1 j: ?& I( j* ]& E4 t
《Love to be loved by you》[url]http://www.shencaifeiyang.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=44554&page=1&extra=#pid198719[/url]3 s+ j& ^* Z9 i6 N% e9 t
* G7 p8 {& `- I, e1 }
发表于 2012-6-25 18:34:52 | 显示全部楼层
{:103:}真的好感动
发表于 2012-6-25 18:38:15 | 显示全部楼层
Just one last dance   只是最后的一支舞。   Oh baby   噢 宝贝。   Just one last dance   只是最后的一支舞。   Oh ~~   噢~~    深情演唱的Sarah Connor
5 f0 w8 M- E- I0 Q$ O  We meet in the night in the spanish cafe   那个夜晚 我们相遇在西班牙咖啡馆。   I look in your eyes just don't know what to say   望着你的双眼 难以言说。   It feels like I'm drowning in salty water   那感觉像是掉入在泪水中。   A few hours left 'til the sun's gonna rise   几个小时过后 太阳便要升起。   tomorrow will come and it's time to realize   明日终将到来 是时候明白。   our love has finished forever   我们的爱已经 永远的结束。   how I wish to come with you (wish to come with you)   多想和你一起(和你一起)   how I wish we make it through   多想我们能继续牵手。   Just one last dance   只是最后的一支舞。   before we say goodbye   在我们说再见之前。   when we sway and turn around and round and round   我们倾斜摇转,旋转,旋转,旋转...   it's like the first time   就像那第一次。   Just one more chance   再给一次机会。   hold me tight and keep me warm   抱紧我 给我温暖。   cause the night is getting cold   因夜已渐冷。   and I don't know where I belong   但我不知身属何处。   Just one last dance   只是最后的一舞。   The wine and the lights and the Spanish guitar   酒 灯 还有西班牙吉他   I'll never forget how romantic they are   我永不会忘记它们有多么浪漫。   but I know, tomorrow I'll lose the one I love   但我知道 明天就将失去我爱的。   There's no way to come with you   没有任何办法让我随你离开。   it's the only thing to do   (那么)这就是我现在唯一能做的。   Just one last dance   最后的一舞。   before we say goodbye   在我们说再见之前。   when we sway and turn around and round and round   我们倾斜摇转,旋转,旋转,旋转...   it's like the first time   就像那第一次。   Just one more chance   再给一次机会。   hold me tight and keep me warm   抱紧我 给我温暖。   cause the night is getting cold   因夜已渐冷。   and I don't know where I belong   但我不知情归何处。   Just one last dance   最后一支舞。   Just one last dance   最后的一舞。   before we say goodbye   在我们说再见之前。   when we sway and turn around and round and round   我们倾斜摇转,旋转,旋转,旋转...   it's like the first time   就像那第一次。   Just one more chance   再多来一次。   hold me tight and keep me warm   抱紧我 给我温暖。   cause the night is getting cold   因夜已渐冷。   and I don't know where I belong   但我不知情归何处。   Just one last dance   最后的一舞。   before we say goodbye   在我们说再见之前。   when we sway and turn around and round and round (女声:when we sway and turn around and hold me tight and oh my love)   我们倾斜摇转,旋转,旋转,旋转...   it's like the first time   就像那第一次。   Just one more chance   再多来一次。   hold me tight and keep me warm   抱紧我 给我温暖。   cause the night is getting cold (女声:the night is getting cold,and I don't know where I belong)   因夜已渐冷。   and I don't know where I belong   但我不知情归何处。   Just one last dance, just one more chance, just one last dance   只是最后一支舞 再多来一次 只是最后一支舞。
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-25 21:50:40 | 显示全部楼层
钓鱼仔 发表于 2012-6-25 18:38 * ~1 _" H/ {  P4 ?1 l
Just one last dance   只是最后的一支舞。   Oh baby   噢 宝贝。   Just one last dance   只是 ...

3 N9 ]8 h& ]  t: F很好的翻译{:153:}

使用高级回帖 (可批量传图、插入视频等)快速回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则   Ctrl + Enter 快速发布  

×温馨提醒:关注《神采飞扬网》公众号,就可以及时接收到回复通知啦!24小时客服微信/电话:13068892088
1、注册用户在神采飞扬网(含旗下所有平台)发表、转载的任何作品仅代表其个人观点,不代表神采飞扬网认同其观点。
2、如果存在违反国家相关法律、法规、条例的行为,我们有权在不经作者准许的情况下删除其在神采飞扬网的所有内容。
3、所有网友请不要盗用有版权要求的作品,转贴请注明来源,否则文责自负。
4、神采飞扬网保护注册用户个人资料,但是因自身原因导致个人资料泄露、丢失、被盗或篡改,神采飞扬网概不负责,也不承担相应法律责任。

发帖时请遵守我国法律,网站会将有关你发帖内容、时间以及发帖IP地址等记录保留,只要接到合法请求,即会将信息提供给有关政府机构。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表