|
|
《Wonderful Tonight》出自Eric Clapton在1977年的音乐专辑《Slowhand》。这首歌的灵感来自于其前任妻子Pattie boyd,1976年9月7日,Eric Clapton和Pattie boyd在家里准备赴宴,Pattie梳妆打扮久久不出来,克莱普顿就写下了这首《Wonderful Tonight》。
3 H# `) x8 k# D7 a' S& {) b S8 Y0 {2 G, y# S
It's late in the evening.(夜色渐浓)
) P$ ?; g. l7 z4 o" O! U* W/ e mShe's wondering what clothes to wear.(她还在为如何装扮犹豫不决)
1 _0 N; L. i1 @7 L/ G! @- xShe puts on her make up,(选好衣服穿上,薄施粉黛)
9 x3 q7 J; `/ c* c1 A, C( }. Hand brushes her long blond hair.(并盘好了那一头漂亮的金发)2 _2 ` c$ `# T7 [4 T4 ^
And then she asks me:"Do I look allright?"(然后她问我,"这样打扮得合适吗?")
8 c3 `$ Z2 Z6 ^And I say:"Yes, you look wonderful tonight."(我答到:"是的,你今晚看起来很迷人")
! h X7 c) [" K9 J8 H6 \We go to a party,(我们去参加一个晚会)2 R. u" n& S0 b; p- N" h9 J+ {8 W, c
and everyone turns to see.(惹得众人频频侧目)3 [6 {/ f4 \+ f* q
This beautiful lady(这位美丽的淑女)6 R( F4 E3 r) O- T. J
is walking around with me.(与我结伴款款而行)
3 a, `% i. g4 KAnd then she asks me:"Do you feel allright?"(这时她问我:"你感觉还好吧?")
6 E1 @! r, }5 N9 [( bAnd I say:"Yes, I feel wonderful tonight."(我回答:"是的,我今晚感觉很不错")/ h2 H [ T% [# j8 V9 X
I feel wonderful because I see the love light in your eyes. (我感觉不错是因为我看到在你眼中燃烧着的爱意)9 Z& z( f' j2 D
And the wonder of it all(而且我还在想)
! `, L. F( S4 L8 s Pis that you just don't realize(你可能并不知道)
* k2 R' A l8 E! B0 Q/ @how much I love you....(我到底有多爱你). x* u3 n4 v! e
It's time to go home now.(该回家的时候)4 [' R: V2 A4 R" R+ i& C
And I've got an aching head.我觉到有点头痛)
9 I4 q5 c1 S6 gSo I give her the car keys,(因此我给她车钥匙)
6 w" E; I" K+ \# ^+ g- `and she helps me to bed(.她送我回家并扶我上床)
! g, E3 ~2 X; T9 T* p5 ~ W# q4 x5 SAnd then I tell her,(我告诉她)' q' Z* o* M2 F3 b! v
as I turn off the light(当我把灯关掉的时候)
! Z1 y, `2 N* N3 mI said:"My darling, you were wonderful tonight"(我说:"亲爱的,你今晚很迷人)4 j/ r! S6 G0 D0 G& n# ?) C
"Oh my darling, you were wonderful tonight."(哦,我亲爱的,你今晚真的很迷人)
3 F/ Z# U+ _3 m! _* h" g |
|