|
|
% G9 N6 \4 J% D7 ?0 X
X2 ?" Q }/ f; L$ [6 Z- rHow many times you asked yourself before 在这之前,你问过自己多少次了8 r4 s" v, T* N) O+ H
What’s the point, wasting time 你是为了什么,浪费时间而已$ Z/ D; w5 n6 V. A
But how many times you stand up for yourself 但是多少次你坚持住了,为了自己
7 |, J; |; M9 q$ e6 {# u. _6 g5 T: wMake a point, you have a reason 告诉所有人,这就是你的理由
# K" T, d3 a4 H" U7 rYou know, it’s not fair 你知道的,这不公平/ ^' y: \; {1 E/ }
Your life, belongs to nobody else 你的生活不属于其他的任何人+ |& I. _; i+ ]/ r
So don’t tell me there is nobody you want to hold 所以,别告诉我,这世上没有一个你想去拥有的人。7 v& L/ g# Z" n5 F
You know you messed up but nobody can live alone 你知道你曾经一团糟,但是没有人能够单独地活着$ [: c6 v! @6 X+ W/ P6 V7 l
So don’t tell me there is nothing left in this world所以别告诉我在这世界上你什么都没留下
; J( [6 U) d! o/ {1 |/ ^- OJust open your eyes; you got everything in the world 只要张开眼睛,你便拥有了世界上的一切
# F9 e% p, A7 D; NHow many times you want to give up yourself多少次你想过放弃自己
* ], D: V8 @) Y4 ]' e" GOnce again, there’s no point又一次,你不知道意义是什么。: B/ _9 n2 q& a' c; r
But how many times you kept on moving on但是多少次你坚持着前进$ V5 _! W$ ]- s5 I% |
Once again, you have a reason又一次,你知道你为了什么8 r$ n; U" ?4 }- }
You know, it’s not fair你知道,这不公平" p7 }5 t, ]& N- N' ]
Your life, belongs to nobody else 你的生活,不属于其他的任何人
# u2 e) W6 Z& M/ E; ` TSo don’t tell me there is nobody you want to hold所以别告诉我再也没有一个人你想去拥有. m/ v6 A" T$ }
You know you messed up but nobody can live alone你知道你曾经一团糟,但是没人能一个人活着
0 @. T" r# V0 a. bSo don’t tell me there is nothing left in this world所以,别告诉我这世界什么都没留下
2 [- X6 [6 F( u4 v+ b9 JJust open your eyes; you got everything in the world 只要张开你的眼睛,你就拥有这世间的所有一切
8 J4 g* B! ~( c6 jDoes it make you wonder?它让你怀疑了吗?
* ]5 X8 \7 k. N2 B2 g, }' mIs it karma or is it fate这是因果报应呢?还是说这就是命运?
$ b8 }0 l$ i s- X5 j' f$ pIs it you, or is it me是你呢,还是我呢7 _6 b! ~, N6 B5 l; [/ e6 ^8 q: q
Oh does it really make you falter这真的让你动摇了吗?5 X. p+ I% o" P" n1 O+ c9 K9 M# k
Does it make you want to believe? 它让你想要相信了吗?7 {/ c5 v2 W& `* P% O+ _
It is true, you’re like nobody else 这是真的,你是独一无二的一个
: l% k, U1 O Z+ n+ \2 O( G' v& x7 {I open my eyes; I have you in my world 我张开眼睛,我的世界里便拥有了你 |
|