放下 发表于 2012-4-25 15:12:03

Share something with you

Those are my “ Ever Personalized signatures" in my QQ Zone
Now share with you
Five "C"s------“Caring Cheerful Charming Confident Creative".......但这五个C都比不上一个"S" Sincere!Gone through has left its mark; hurt before, and it is a kind of helpless.GraceFrom now on, I will expect nothing, and just take what I getI let myself down, because I let someone else put me in a difficult position.GraceSome songs can make you sad&cry when you hear them. But it’s actually not the song that makes you cry, it’s the people behind the memories.GraceWaiting is painful.Forgetting is painful.But not knowing which to do is the worse kind of suffering.-Paulo CoelhoGraceIf you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it.GraceBe yourself, don't change for anyone. If they don't like you at your worst, then they don't deserve you at your best.GraceIt takes a strong person to say sorry,and an ever stronger person to forgive!GraceIf I Rest, I Rust!GraceLove has been experienced as a choosing to give new life to another !GraceForgiving puts you in control!GraceDistance is just a test to see how far love can travel.Grace好中意的一句话“A promise means everything but once it is broken, sorry means nothing. ”GraceGreat book is the most instructive........Thanks my friend who give me a book!GraceLosing the "Us"!GraceWhat I have lived for?GraceIf you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it.GraceBe yourself, don't change for anyone. If they don't like you at your worst, then they don't deserve you at your best.GraceIt takes a strong person to say sorry,and an ever stronger person to forgive!GraceLove has been experienced as a choosing to give new life to another !

放下 发表于 2012-6-20 23:16:17

没有想到曾经的自己会有如此之多的感叹.........

Nicole木习习 发表于 2012-6-20 23:17:58

咪翻了。。。快D训觉啦。。。

放下 发表于 2012-6-20 23:20:12

我已在小窝了
但无法入睡

thrismas 发表于 2012-7-12 14:41:29

learn a lot

哈卜 发表于 2012-7-12 20:21:22

本帖最后由 哈卜 于 2012-7-12 20:22 编辑

“if you don't go after what you want ,you'll never have it ”