yuki 发表于 2012-2-14 22:17:17

很有创意的MV Just The Way You Are--Bruno Mars

Just The Way You Are--Bruno Mars

http://www.yinyuetai.com/video/player/74833/v_0.swf

李清水 发表于 2012-2-14 22:24:41

泡妞绝佳
可惜我吾识{:mad:}

yuki 发表于 2012-2-14 22:30:45

Oh her eyes, her eyes,Make the stars look like they're not shining,Her hair, her hair,Falls perfectly without her trying,She's so beautiful,And I tell her every day,Yeah I know I know,When I compliment her,She won't believe me,And its so, its so.
哦,她的眼睛,让星星看起来失去光泽,她的头发,她的头发,不须整理完美般的垂落,她是如此美丽,我每天都告诉她,是的,我知道我知道,当我赞美她,她不会相信我,即使如此。

Sad to think she don't see what I see,But every time she asks me do I look okay,I say,When I see your face,There's not a thing that I would change,Cause you're amazing,Just the way you are,And when you smile,The whole world stops and stares for a while.
她也会因为没有看到我所看到所感到遗憾,但每一次她问我我漂亮么,我都会说,当我看到你的脸,你的一切都是如此完美,无可改变,你是如此的美丽,皆应是你,当你微笑,整个世界都会为你停止和凝视了。

Cause girl you're amazing,Just the way you are,Her nails, her nails,I could kiss them all day if she'd let me,Her laugh, her laugh,She hates but I think it’s so sexy,She's so beautiful,And I tell her every day,Oh you know, you know, you know.
因为你是如此美丽,皆应是你,她的指甲,她的指甲,如果她愿意让我,我可以亲吻他们整天,她的微笑,她不喜欢但我觉得它是如此性感,她是如此美丽,我每天告诉她,哦,你知道。

I'd never ask you to change,If perfect is what you're searching for,Then just stay the same,So don't even bother asking,If you look okay,You know I say ,When I see your face,There's not a thing that I would change,Cause you're amazing.
我从来没有要求你改变,如果完美是你要追寻的,那就什么也不要改变,你甚至不用屡次来问我,如果你觉得ok,那就ok咯,当我看到你的脸,你的一切都是如此完美,无可改变,你是如此的美丽。

Just the way you are,And when you smile,The whole world stops and stares for a while,Cause girl you're amazing,Just the way you are,When I see your face,There's not a thing that I would change,Cause you're amazing,Just the way you are.
皆应是你,当你微笑,整个世界都会为你停止和凝视了,因为你是如此美丽,皆应是你,当我看到你的脸,你的一切都是如此完美,无可改变,你是如此的美丽,皆应是你。

And when you smile,The whole world stops and stares for a while,Cause girl you're amazing,Just the way you are.
当你微笑,整个世界都会为你停止和凝视了,因为你是如此美丽,皆应是你。

yuki 发表于 2012-2-14 22:31:19

李清水 发表于 2012-2-14 22:24 static/image/common/back.gif
泡妞绝佳
可惜我吾识

{:titter:}

李清水 发表于 2012-2-14 22:33:17

看来,系要学返两手先有女仔钟意的{......:}

yuki 发表于 2012-2-14 22:59:21

李清水 发表于 2012-2-14 22:33 static/image/common/back.gif
看来,系要学返两手先有女仔钟意的

女孩子很容易满足的...